The WordPress post and page editor makes it simple to add hyperlinks to other site pages from your substance.
Including Links in WordPress
- From the WordPress post or page editorial manager, select the content that you need be hyperlinked.
- When you have that content chosen, tap the hyperlink catch in the toolbar.
- This will raise a crate where you can enter the URL of your hyperlink and a title to be shown on float. You can likewise click this checkbox to open the connection in another tab.
- On the off chance that you’d rather connection to existing substance on your site, simply snap to grow this area. Presently you’ll see a pursuit bar to look through your site and a rundown of existing posts or pages. Tapping on one of the things in the rundown will change the hyperlink URL above.
- When you have your hyperlink URL prepared to go, tap the Add Link catch. Presently your chose content will have a connection.
- To expel the connection, select your content again and tap the unlink catch. Presently you’ll see that your connection has been expelled.
Please Also read our other related about How to Add Post in WordPress Page – WordPress Tutorial