User Review( votes)
Connecting your wireless printer
Wireless printing is the easiest and convenient way to print. You just need to directly connect your printer to the wireless network. After this, you can directly print from your printer through any system connected on the network. You can print to your wireless printer using your Android device or iOS device. If you are looking for help to set up a wireless printer connection, calling at HP Printer Support Phone Number will be of utmost help.
To know how to connect the printer, follow the given steps:
- Firstly, place the printer near your wireless router. Most of the printers have Wi-Fi capability that let you set them up without connecting them to your computers. But the printer must be in the close connection of your wireless router to connect it.
- Next, turn on the printer and you will be required to connect to the wireless network directly from the printer.
- Now to connect the printer to the wireless printer, you need to know the Wi-Fi network name and password.
- Some printers can be easily connected to the wireless network using the in-built menu. You can refer to the printer’s manual to get the right directions.
- If the printer and router both support WPS push-to-connect, push the WPS button of the printer and then after two minutes, press the WPS button on the router, the connection will be established.
- For older printers, you will be required to connect to a computer to set up the connection. This has to be done when the printer doesn’t have an in-built menu.
- Now, to add the printer on your Windows computer, follow these steps:
- After you have connected the printer to the network, add it to your Windows computer in order to print using it.
- Then, go to the Control Panel via the Start menu or right-click on the Windows button.
- Select any of either ‘View devices and printers’ or ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Next, click on ‘Add a printer’ option and select your printer from the list.
- Install the required drivers, however, Windows may automatically install drivers for your printer.
For any difficulties faced, dial the HP Customer Support Number.
- To add the printer on your Mac computer, follow the given directions:
- If you own a Mac and the printer is compatible with it, you can add it after connecting it to the network.
- Tap the Apple menu and go to ‘System Preferences.’
- Next, click the ‘Print & Scan’ option and then the ‘+’ button given at the bottom of the list of printers.
- Select your printer from the list and follow the instructions to install the required software.
- Once the printer has been added to the operating system, select it from any program you use to print. The new printer will appear in the ‘Printer’ selection menu when you go to print your document or photo.
This way you can set up your wireless printer. HP Customer Service Number is also available for any difficulties faced while using the service. The tech support team is available 24*7 and the technical executives provide the best support services.