User Review( votes)
This blog summarize you to understand how you can open OST Files without an Exchange Server. There are two methods which we are going to discuss in this blog one is by using OST viewer tool and other one is to Convert OST to PST files. So, read this article to get solution of the query “How You Can Open OST Files Without An Exchange Server”.
Can You Directly Open OST Files Without An Exchange Server
The answer is NO, you can not open OST Files without an Exchange Server. As you know OST files is the Outlook offline files which are nothing but a copy of Exchange Server. These files are accessible only when Outlook file is configured and you are connected to the Exchange Server. There is an abundance of reasons where we can not open OST Files without an Exchange Server.
Following are the issues generated are:
- Due to the corrupt file, we are not able to access the data.
- When Virus attack
- Accidentally deletion of Outlook Account on the an Exchange Server.
There were a lot of users who are facing the same above problem. They are unable to open OST files because there is no other method to view. Well if in case your files get corrupted there is an alternative methods.
Alternative Solution: Using an Alternative for this, the conversion possibility can be regained by few below conditions:
1. Repair the Data File: It is up to you how you can repair data file, either it is a manual method or software such as OST viewer which is free. You can then access offline data file contents without the need of synchronizing.
2. Use a Commercial Program: The other option is to go for a tool. You will get the recovery solution from an external source and then apply it for regaining files and further to OST conversion
If you do not have an Exchange Server the only thing you can do is to use the tool. With the help of tool only you can convert OST to PST files
Use Free OST Viewer To Open OST Files Without An Exchange Server
If you want to open your OST file only for reading purpose then you can use SysTools OST Viewer. This is totally free, you can add multiple files one by one. This tool is also helpful to recover deleted OST files. The software supports all the latest versions of Outlook as well as Windows. It also helps you to maintain a hierarchy of data files.
Expert Help to Open OST Files Without An Exchange Server
To convert OST to PST files SoftwarePro utility is among the best dependable solution available on the internet. OST conversion application supports all client versions. It can also convert OST to Office365, EML, HTML, MSG etc. It is user-friendly. Although it is compatible with various Outlook versions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. If you need to open OST to PST file without an Exchange Server you need to install the software. This tool is one of the top recommend positive customers through the world across.
Beneficial and Prominent Features of OST Conversion Application
- The software has a facility to export all files and folders of a mailbox.
- There is no file size limitation to convert OST to PST file.
- It supports to recover all deleted Emails and then convert OST to PST file format.
- You can preview your file before OST Conversion
- Compatible with all the latest versions of Windows 10, 8, 7, etc.
- Free Trial version is available, you can try it before purchasing.
- Cost-effective as compare to other softwares in the market.
- Technical support facility using email, calls, chat, etc. If you find any trouble to open OST to PST file without an exchange server.
Steps To Open OST Files Without An Exchange Server
follow the given below instructions for OST conversion:
1. Download the Software in the System.
2. Install the Software and Run.
3. Browse the OST files in the application.
4. Preview your all data from the OST file.
5. Select PST file as an Outcome and click on the Export button give in the application
6. At last import, the output generated from Outlook.
After assuming the scenario it is clear that users having a problem when they open OST Files without an Exchange Server. Trying to do manually or wasting their time while searching a solution for this. It is clearly no manual solution for this is available in the market. Anyhow you need to take the help of software. In my respect, SoftwarePro OST converter is the best one I ever recognize. It is easy to use do its interface and generate output within a minute.
- 1 Can You Directly Open OST Files Without An Exchange Server