Get Solution When Canon Printer Not Working
In today’s digital life the Computer plays a most important role for each and every task either for personal use or for the official. As importantly we need Computer so as we need the Printer also. A Printer can be wired or wireless both can be used as per the requirement and need. Some printers can be multitasking which is work as the printer, scanner and also can be used for the Xerox of the documents. With the help of printer we can print the documents, papers, notes, etc. and can keep a record of all the work-related documents manually or in a file-oriented manner.
While using a printer many errors can occur and the most common error is Printer is not responding while trying to print. It can occur when you trying to print and the system displays the error. It is due to you are using outdated version or your Printer Software, the system is not connected with a network, the printer is not plugged in properly, etc. The causes of this error can be varied and you have to troubleshoot for it.
To ensure for the printer is not responding do the following things first to troubleshoot:
- Firstly, check for the wires & cords of the system and the printer are plugged in properly
- Do a visual inspection of the top cover of the printer and check for stuck paper, if found any jammed paper then remove it very carefully.
- Restart your computer if your computer has stopped recognizing your printer.
- Uninstall the old software of the Canon Printer and reinstall the software.
- If you have a wireless printer, only connection problems can occur when the printer fails to detect the right network name before printing.
If you are using the Canon Printer and struggling with the same error, the following methods can help to affix the problem:
- Reboot your network connection: you can simply reboot the Network by simply plugged out the cable and plug in again, do same with the printer cable.
- Printer Troubleshooter: if you are using the Microsoft Window then the built-in Printer troubleshooter comes along with the Microsoft that is quite useful and user-friendly.
- Uninstall the Canon Driver: uninstall the old software(driver) of the Canon Printer and reinstall the software.
If the issue is not resolved and experiencing the same then you need to do follow some troubleshooting steps:
- Press Setup button on the Canon printer.
- Go to the Wireless Setup and click OK.
- Choose Easy Setup and click OK.
- Choose Access Point and type WiFi password, click OK.
- Insert the Setup Disk and install the Setup of the printer again.
- Choose Easy Install, click Printer on Network.
- Choose Next to and begin the installation.
- After the installation is done, try printing.
When the installation is done, do a test of the print that it is working now or not. If it is working properly then the issue is due to an outdated version of the printer software. if your canon printer not responding you need to follow other troubleshooting options to solve the issue . You can also seek the help of an experienced Canon Printer Repair Technician for a better solution.