The selection or choosing of perfect natural carpet is a tough job for the natural flooring as there are very important parameters that must be considered for taking this decision. Both sisal and jute are the most popular fiber rugs which look alike and thus are grouped together but actually they are not the same. Sisal is a stiffer fiber that is stripped from leaves of Mexican Agave Plant and then it is spun into yarn-like material. The transformational designs of natural carpets have a great impact on home. Now the interests of more and more are people are turning to the natural flooring covering while redecorating their homes. These sisal carpets are admired by people mostly because they like the unique textures and the eco-friendly qualities of the carpet.
What is Natural Carpet?
The natural carpets are the floor coverings that are made from natural materials. They are unprocessed, undyed and these carpets are made from raw products like jute, coir, sisal, wool, seagrass, and wool. All these materials which are used for making natural carpet are totally eco-friendly and fully appeals to the homeowners and they are totally satisfied and impressed by the products. These products are highly sustainable and are ecological flooring products.
Features of Natural Carpet
There are many important features of sisal carpet which makes it unique and special are as follows:
- Rustic feel
- Amazing designs
- Unique Textures
- Transformational designs
- Real design Sophistication
- Customers are completely satisfied
- Each natural fiber is unique
- Made of natural materials like jute, sisal, wool, etc.
- Highly Sustainable
Different Types of Natural Carpet
There are different types of natural carpet which are as follows:
Each of these raw materials has different advantages and is best suited to the specific areas of home. All these materials give a natural look and are gives an amazing look. The names of various natural carpets are- Coir Carpet, Seagrass Carpet, and Jute Carpet.
Details of Different Types of Natural Carpet
- Jute Carpet: The jute flooring brings the rich texture to the room and brightens up the home. The soft fibers make this flooring ideal for a cozy bedroom having light brown tones of jute carpet which ultimately makes the room cozy.
- Coir Carpet: The coir carpets are unique products in beautiful colors and are available in unbleached and bleached tones. There are different varieties of carpets available are Panama, Herringbone, etc. The superior coir carpet offers a mixture of 33% sisal and coir 67% which are admired by the people.
- Sea Grass Carpet: The seagrass carpets are lovingly manufactured from natural seagrass. These are textural materials. These materials are ideal for the wall to wall carpeting and are less susceptible to the watermarking than the other natural carpets. The seagrass flooring gives a rich texture. These carpets are best suited for dining room, bedroom, living room, lounge, and hallway. The different types of seagrass carpets are as follows:
* Panama Sea Grass Carpet
* Herringbone Sea Grass Carpet
* Basketweave Sea Grass Carpet
* Traditional Sea Grass Carpet