User Review( votes)
Lifestyle to Prevent Cancer
Cancer disease is spreading very largely across the world in these days. Cancer can happen at any stage of life but if you care about your lifestyle you can prevent from cancer. After some of the studies I found some lifestyle tips or you can say some guidelines if you follow that you can be prevented from cancer and that lifestyle guideline ate given below.
- Eat mostly foods of plant origin:– If you eat at least five servings of fruits and meal, at salad bars, start with a big bowl and pile on the greens. Then add lots of colorful veggies and lean protein in colorful veggies you can add beans. Beans are really high in fiber so they will satisfy your appetite for a long time.
- Limit alcoholic drinks:– Alcoholic drinks are linked to mouth, larynx and colorectal cancer and may also cause liver cancer. If you consume alcoholic drinks the cancer report advises you limit consumption to no more than two drinks a day for men and one drink a day for women. These modest levels of consumption are associated with reductions in heart disease risk only among middle-aged and older individuals from a cardiologist’s point of view drinking age should be about 40. Since anyone younger does not benefit from alcohol.
- Be physically active for at least 30 minutes every day:– All forms of physical activity protect against some cancers as well as against weight gain. A moderate activity like brisk walking which means walking as though you have somewhere to go. If you walk 30 minutes or more of vigorous physical activity every day you can be prevented from cancer in today’s world.
- Limit intake of red meat and avoid processed meat:– Red meat including beef, pork, and lamb, as well as processed meats like sausage, bacon, hot dogs, salami and ham, are convincing or probable causes of some cancers including cancers of the colon, esophagus, lung stomach and prostate. If you avoid taking red meat in your lifestyle you can be prevented from cancer.
- Don’t use tobacco:– Using any type of tobacco puts you on a collision course with cancer. Smoking has been linked to various types of cancer including cancer of the lung, mouth, throat, larynx, pancreas bladders, cervix, and kidney, chewing tobacco has been linked to cancer of the oral cavity and pancreas. Even if you don’t use tobacco exposure to secondhand smoke might increase your risk of lung cancer. Avoiding tobacco is an important part of cancer prevention if you need help quitting tobacco ask your doctor about stop smoking products and other strategies for quitting.
- Maintain body weight within the normal range throughout adulthood:– Maintenance of a healthy weight throughout life may be one of the most important ways to protect against cancer. Food, nutrition, physical activity, and body composition play a central role in the prevention of cancer.
- Limit consumption of calorie-dense foods and avoid soft drinks:– Soft drinks are also one of the reasons for cancer, whether you drink diet coke or regular coke, you will likely eat the same burger and fries and you will get hungry about the same number of hours later. Regular coke, in short, is simply adding more calories to your day. This can all too easily add more pounds on you. A new study by Cancer Council Victoria and the University of Melbourne analyses more than 35,000 Victorians over a twelve year period that developed 3,283 cases of obesity-related cancers including liver, ovary, pancreas, and gallbladder.
- Positive Thinking:- If you add positive thinking and meditation in your lifestyle you can be prevented from cancer. Our thinking is affected by each and every cell of our body. Negative thinking can block your immune system and increase the chances of cancer in our body. Positive thinking gives positive energy to our body and because of that our body feels healthy. There have been a number of studies on the subject, but none support that positive thinking is a factor in being cured, or that negative feelings contribute to succumbing to cancer. In the end, if you be happy and healthy in life you must have adopted positive thinking in your lifestyle.
To check the number of medicines, do checkout Anti-Cancer cure, provide online medications related to Anesthetics Anti-Cancer Drugs Anti-Viral Drugs, Anticoagulants Birth Control Pills, Hepatitis, HIV – Aids Medicines, Immunosuppressive Drugs, Kidney, Neurology, Osteoporosis – Arthritis, Thyroid, Weight Loss & many more