Alcoholic drinks like beer, wine, rum or whiskey are among the most frequently consumed intoxicating drinks all over the world. For centuries, these drinks are the primary requirements of every celebration occasion whether it is a wedding, success party or birthday party etc. It is among the easily available intoxicating substances in your local market which is the main reason why the addiction cases of alcohol are increasing day by day. Although alcohol is not a highly addictive substance, still around 6.7% of adults among the total population are recently diagnosed with aits addiction. Alone in the United States, around 88,000 deaths are estimated due to alcohol consumption annually. Without knowing, you may also gradually become an addict. We are mentioning some crucial information regarding alcoholism symptoms, its impact on the mind and an effective treatment process.
Some Warnings Signifying Alcohol Addiction
- Drinking in isolation secretly
- Extending drinking hours for a long time than expected
- Preferring alcohol over family responsibilities
- Spending more than usual on alcohol which is increasing day by day.
- Guilt feeling after drinking too much
- Getting violent and taking unnecessary risks
- Losing consciousness and blacking out occasionally
- Redness on the face for a long hour after drinking
If you are already experiencing such kinds of symptoms, immediately contact an alcohol rehab center for proper treatment. Delaying in making a decision will turn alcohol withdrawal more difficult.
Adverse Impacts on the Brain Due Alcoholism
At different levels of alcohol consumption, the impacts on your brain also differ. Let’s understand it from the beginning.
- When you start drinking with the first peg, euphoria begins as the level of dopamine fluid increases in your brain. It keeps you relax and in a pleasurable sensation. Staying on this level is safe for health but we mostly exceed the limit for more pleasure which leads to join an alcohol rehab center.
- If the blood alcohol content increases more than 0.05, the body tissues start absorbing alcohol that results in depression.
- The next stage of blood alcohol content (BAC) is 0.09 to 0.25. It differs from person to person but the impact is similar. At this stage, the excitement gets high on the mind along with slurred speech, blur vision and lack of control. It happens due to the loss of motor skills because the processing of sensory information slows down.
- Once your BAC level reaches between 0.25 to 0.40, it creates confusion in understanding normal things. Both mental and physical functions get badly affected after reaching this stage. If you are reaching this level, try to approach drug and alcohol rehab center as soon as possible because the further consequences are more horrible.
- Coma and death are the last stages of alcoholism when the BAC level is between 0.35 to 0.45. The final stage is alcohol poisoning when your brain fails to control basic physical functions of the body.
Alcohol addiction treatments in luxury alcohol rehab
- Detoxification medical procedure
- Medication courses including vitamins and sedatives
- Various kinds of therapies including cognitive behavior therapy, counseling, psychotherapy and aversion therapy.
A rehab center implements different techniques of alcoholism withdrawal after diagnosing the current health situation of a patient. It is advisable to join a luxury rehabilitation center because they keep you engaged in an interesting way to motivate for withdrawal. Good accommodation facilities, great food and entertainment facilities are some convincing reasons to join a luxury alcohol rehab center.