Best NEET/Medical preparation coaching institute in Pune
Considered as one of the prestigious examinations in the country, introduced just a year or two back, NEET or The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test attracts more than 13 Lakh aspirants everywhere. Seats for MBBS and BDS (Dental) are offered to students who clear this examination throughout the country, including Pune. Depending upon the percentile, a cut off list is issued for the students to check their eligibility in colleges. To take a step into the world of medicine, NEET is the first hurdle. The minimum eligibility age is 17 years, at least, no upper age limit whatsoever.
Here’s a list of things you must be aware of before appearing for NEET:
- The pattern of the examination must be thoroughly studied even before you begin preparing for the exam. The duration of the test is three hours; the questions asked are from Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Forty-five questions for each of the subjects, where biology is differentiated into zoology and botany. For every correct answer, you will be awarded 4 four marks, and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Total trademarks for each subject are 180, and for the whole paper, it’s 720.
- Decide the language you wish to use for the examination. Hindi, English, Marathi, Kannada, Gujarati, Assamese, and Oriya are some of the available languages you can choose.
- The student must score 50% or above in their class 12th examination or equivalent educational programs, are only eligible for giving the test. Do check the age limit before you apply.
- The syllabus for NEET is both class XI and XII. The difficulty level of questions is divided, i.e., there is a significant portion of questions that is moderately easy, some are easy, and there are a few questions that are difficult and will require maximum effort from you. It is usually the last kind that decides your name on the top of the cut off list.
- The admit the official site of NEET issues card after you have successfully registered yourself. All the steps of registration must be followed strictly. After the examination, a NEET answer key is released by the authority to all.
- It is an annual exam that means it is conducted once every year. There is a limit of attempts for the examination. For reserved categories, it is fourteen, and for unreserved, it is nine.
- After the results, a list of candidates eligible for MBBS is released, which further opens the student for counseling at different universities or colleges.
Best Medical Neet Entrance Coaching Classes, Crash Course in Pune
The field of medical tough and to enter that arena unprepared is one of the biggest mistakes any candidate could make. It requires a lot of dedication as well as hard work to crack the examination and again thrive better in the medical field.
Pune professes as a good center for NEET Coachings. NEET Coaching in Pune can be accessed based on their teaching methodology, qualification of the faculty members, depth of the study materials provided.
To prepare for the shark fight, we at Allen focus on sharpening the unique skills of each student. NEET Coaching in Pune focuses on bringing out the best in a student. Our idea is to provide quality education and help students fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Examinations like JIPMER, AIIMS, and NEET are some of the toughest. We at Allen shall help your child build his dreams.
From our NEET Coaching in Pune, Allen students are top rankers in the examination. At Allen, the environment we try to provide is not just for studying but also for the student to learn more about the world, to learn, and grow from these. Neet Coaching in Pune might not be a necessity for every student, but it is beneficial if you take one. Our branches are spread all over the country, including Pune.
Choose from distance learning programs, classroom programs, or boarding kind of application at our NEET Coaching in Pune. We have a wide range of facilities for your kids.
For entering the world we shaped with our hands, the student needs to qualify the Allen examination. This examination is to test the understanding of the candidate and further provide scholarships if there is scope for any.