All India management association (AIMA) is a conducting body for the MAT. You can go online and apply for the AIMA MAT 2019. The All India management association (AIMA) issues the MAT 2019 application form. This test is an aptitude test. Any candidate can apply for this test if he wants to pursue his career in the management courses.
Any person can fill the MAT 2019 application form online it the website aima.in. The application form of the MAT is, issued in the online mode. Any graduate (any stream) can apply for this test. The candidate can use either the online test or the pen and paper mode that is the pen-based exam. The exam is conducted in both the answering modes.
Application and the Registration Process
MAT is, conducted by the AIMA four times in a year. Any person applying for this exam can apply in any of the sessions. He can even use more than one session. The online registration process begins on 19th June 2019 for the AIMA MAT 2019. 25th August 2019 is the last date for the PBT, and the registration is online. The last date for the PBT phase 2 is, not yet announced.
The final date of the CBT online registration is 8th September 2019. Then finally comes the exam date for which every student is excited. The PBT and CBT exam date is 1st September 2019 and 14th September 2019, respectively.
All the candidates appearing for the exam has to pay the application fees as recommended. It is a necessary requirement for the completion of the application. There are different application fees for different modes of the examination. The candidates must note down the payment, pay it using the debit or credit card. They can also pay through net banking.
The application fee for the paper-based test (PBT) is approx. 1550 rupees. The fee for the application in a computer-based test (CBT) is approx. 1550 rupees. For both the test for CBT and PBT, it is approx. 2650 rupees. Every candidate requires uploading or filling the relevant documents while filling the application form.
The scanned photo and the scanned signature both should be in .jpg or.jpeg format. The scanned photo should in between 40 kb to 100 kb. The scanned signature should between 10 kb to 40 kb.
MAT 2019 Registration
It is quite easy to fill the registration form of the MAT. Following steps are for the MAT 2019 registration:
- The registration process includes filling the name of the candidate, e-mail address, mobile number and then set the password carefully so that login is created. Fill these details to create a log in. Fill your email correctly because to receive an OTP so that your e-mail ID is verified. After confirmation of the OTP by the candidate, press verify and submit button and this creates your new login.
- If the candidates have already registered then by entering the date of birth, e-mail and password can’t log in easily.
- Fill the registration form appropriately and the choices for the management institutes.
- Fill the personal details accurately.
- Then fill contact details.
- After filling the contacts, fill your educational qualification.
- Then upload signature and photo in the given format.
- For completion of the application form, you should make the PAYMENT, properly.
- Recheck your application form properly for the last time.
Update your details (if required) such as your personal details which include the name of the candidate, parents name, nationality, gender, address, state/union territory, city, Pin-code and Pad, if applicable. Photo ID is required on the examination center. Details also include contact details. Hence, if there is a need to change these details then make sure that you had changed them within time properly.
Finally, submit it.
Then download the application form.
All the registered candidate for MAT 2019 can download the admit card from the AIMA site. Hopefully, this article contains enough all the information about the MAT 2019 registration you required.