Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad in 2019-20
- 1 Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad in 2019-20
Hyderabad, the capital of Telangana was once the kingdom of the Nizam of India. The city bears historical Monuments, relics and other landmarks. With the passage of time, Hyderabad has developed as an IT hub. The world technology giants like Microsoft, Google have set up their headquarters here. Hyderabad also houses several reputed MBA colleges. Here is a brief description of different Entrance Exams accepted by top MBA colleges in Hyderabad.
Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- ISB, Hyderabad started its journey in the year 2000, with an aim to produce global leaders in the field of management. It is the first Business School in South Asia to have the accreditation of AACSB. ISB boasts of its excellent infrastructure, innovative programmes and highly qualified faculties. The students get a chance to study in this reputed MBA College in Hyderabad on the basis of their scores in GMAT and GRE. The fee for the MBA programme is Rs. 30.41 lakhs.
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad
- This is an autonomous institute, established in the year 1987 under the aegis of Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. The institute aims at producing skilled managers who would contribute to the development and extension of agriculture and related technology, which would ultimately help in the economic growth of the country. In 1992, the institute was elevated to the status of National Institute. The students are admitted here on the basis of their scores in CAT. The total fee for two years MBA course is Rs. 8 lakhs. No doubt it is one of the best MBA colleges in Hyderabad.
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad
- IBS was established in 1995 and is run by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE). Equipped with excellent infrastructure, good placement records and other facilities, IBS is known to be a reputed MBA college in Hyderabad. To get a chance in this renowned institute, the candidates need to qualify either in IBSAT or NMAT. The total fee for two years postgraduate programme in management is Rs. 3.20 lakhs.
Gitam Hyderabad Business School (Gitam HBS)
- Gitam HBS has been acknowledged by the Ministry of Human Resource development as ‘Category 1’ University and awarded it graded autonomy. It also enjoys the affiliation of UGC. The institute conducts undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in management and is continuously striving at producing skilled managers for the industry. No doubt, it is one of the best MBA Colleges in Hyderabad. The students are admitted here depending upon their scores in HBSAT, MAT, CAT, CMAT, NMAT, GMAT, ATMA etc. The total fee for two years MBA course is Rs. 7.21 lakhs.
Amity Global Business School (AGBS), Hyderabad
- AGBS started its journey in 2008 with an aim to produce global leaders who would contribute in the development of the country. This B School boasts of its excellent infrastructure, State of the facilities, well-formulated curriculum, and good placement records etc. Judged by all these parameters, it emerges as one of the best MBA Colleges in Hyderabad. It accepts the scores of CMAT, CAT and MAT to admit students. The total fee for two years MBA programme is Rs. 7.50 lakhs.
K.L University (KLH), Hyderabad
- KLH is also known as one of the best MBA Colleges in Hyderabad. It was established under the aegis of K.L.E Foundation. It is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC and the courses it offers are approved by AICTE. KLH believes in imparting the best education and expanding the scope of research. The students are admitted here on the basis of their scores in CAT, MAT and ATMA. The total fee for the postgraduate programme is Rs. 5.15 lakhs.
Education always gets prime importance in India. All of them are engaged in imparting quality education. However, admission into these renowned colleges is done through the entrance test. Here is a glimpse of the different entrance exams accepted by the top MBA Colleges in India.
Besides, there are many other MBA colleges in Hyderabad which not only imparts the best education in the field of management but also assures for good placements in the industry. Also browse top MBA colleges in Hyderabad fees, ranking, cutoff at