With WordPress, you can without much of a stretch make a custom menu, which generally serves in as a route menu for your site. The inherent WordPress Menu feature enables you to make your own particular custom menus instead of your subject’s default menus.
Custom menus in WordPress may contain connections to pages, classifications, custom connections or other substance writes. You can likewise indicate an alternate route name for a menu thing and in addition allocate different properties.
There’s no restriction on what number of menus you can make, so if your topic incorporates in excess of one menu area, you can pick which custom menu to connect with every area. You can likewise utilize custom menus in conjunction with the Custom Menus gadget.
Step by step instructions to Create a Custom Menu in WordPress
- To begin making a custom menu, sign in to your WordPress site and snap to grow the Appearance menu on the left half of the WordPress Dashboard.
- Tap on the Menus link in the Appearance menu. You’ll currently observe the Menus supervisor page.
- Enter your menu name, and snap Create menu.
- Presently you’re prepared to include menu things from the crates on the left, for example, pages, classes and connections.
- On the off chance that you’d jump at the chance to change which menu alternatives you see from this page, snap to extend the Screen Options tab. Presently you can include other menu things alternatives, for example, posts, labels or arrangements, or show propelled menu properties like CSS classes.
- When you have your menu things organized all together, click Save Menu. You presently have another route menu that can be included to any menu area your WordPress site.
Please also read our related article How to Install Free WordPress Theme – WordPress Tutorial