What is Python?
- Python is high-level interpreter based general-purpose programming language.
- Python developed by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991.
- Python also follow object-oriented approach, procedural programming that help to programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
- Python is dynamically memory management & garbage-collected.
- Python plus point is its comprehensive standard library.
- Python is successor to the ABC language.
- Python 2.0 in 2000, released with key features like list comprehensions and a garbage collection system capable of collecting reference cycles.
- Python 3.0 in 2008 with no backward-compatible.