Home remedies to help you lose belly fat
If you can’t lose your belly fat, you’re applying for the wrong program. You don’t require endless sit-ups, supplements, starving yourself or dangerous surgery. Here are the 10 excellent ways to lose your belly fat – quickly and naturally.
- Stop Doing Crunches. Crunches will strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that treats your abs. Spot reducing is a myth. You’re consuming time & effort doing 200 daily crunches.
Crunches can also create lower back pain, slouching shoulders & forward head posture. The Reverse Crunch doesn’t make these problems, but again: spot reduction is a myth. To lose your belly fat, you require more. Keep reading.
- Get Stronger. Powerful training develops muscle mass, prevents muscle loss and improves fat loss. The Squat & Deadlift work excellently to build strength.
- Your lower back keeps you upright from the back. Your abs from the front. Both muscles will work hard during difficult Squats & Deadlifts at keeping you from dropping under the weight.
- Squats & Deadlifts provide you to stress your body with huge weights, working all your muscles from head to toe. This serves to get stronger instantly and building muscle fast, including ab muscles.
Spot reducing still doesn’t exist, so Squats & Deadlifts won’t burn your belly fat immediately. However, they’ll make stronger your abs and reduce your waist size. If you never performed both exercises, check StrongLifts 5×5. Only takes 3x45mins/week.
- Eat Healthily. As we have elaborated earlier “abs are made in the galley”. You can train hard & build muscular abs, but if you eat junk meals all day, you won’t reduce your belly fat. Stop consuming processed food. Eat whole, unprocessed foods.
- Proteins. Meat, poultry, fish, whey, eggs, cottage cheese…
- Veggies. Spinach, broccoli, salad, kale, cabbage…
- Fruits. Banana, orange, apple, pineapple, pears…
- Fats. Olive oil, fish oil, real butter, nuts.
- Carbs. Brown rice, oats, whole grain pasta, quinoa…
No need to be excellent. Eating junk food actually encourages fat loss by keeping your hormones energetic. Don’t overdo it though. Eat junk food 10% of the time max. That’s four junk meals/week if you use 6 meals/day.
- Limit Alcohol Consumption. To lose your belly fat, what you drink is as significant as what you eat. Alcohol from time to time is OK. But neglect about losing your belly fat if you drinks beer & sweet alcohols every day.
Beer drinkers always have a pear shape: belly fat & man boobs – particularly as they get older. Alcohol also stresses your liver which has to overwork to remove the toxins. This can get in the way of developing muscles.
Drink alcohol 10% of the time. Example Friday & Saturday night. Average alcohol consumption, not the get drunk. Moreover rest of the time: water, water with squeezed lemon, green tea, etc. Either that or neglect about losing your belly fat.
- Eat Less Carbs. You require carbs for energy. Problem is that majority of the people eat way more carbs than they require. Your body will accumulate the carbs it doesn’t necessitate as fat. And this is normally the way you get belly fat.
Unless you’re a skinny guy who wants to gain weight, lower your carb intake. Keep eating fruits & veggies with every meal. But cut back on potatoes, pasta, rice, bread, …Try these post work only.
- Eat More. Eating plenty of healthy foods won’t make you fat. Particularly not if you walk 2-3x/week. Starving yourself is the number 1 nutritional mistakes. Healthy nutrition is necessary for 3 reasons:
- Energy. Food is strength. Your body utilizes food for weight lifting, working, digestion, etc. Lack of food means lack of power, in all fields of life.
- Fat Loss. Eating the proper foods supports fat loss: protein has the highest thermic effect and satiates, healthy fats improve fat loss, …
- Maintain Muscle. If you kill yourself, your body will burn muscle for energy – NOT fat. You’ll become skinny + fat.
Hunger means you’re not eating sufficient. Don’t worry about calories. Just eat breakfast and eat every 3 hours from there on, including office workout. Eat healthy foods 90% of the time to reduce your belly fat fast.
- Eat More Protein. Protein has a greater thermic impact than other diets: your body burns more power processing proteins than it does processing carbs and fat. That’s why powerful protein diets work excellent at burning your belly fat.
How much protein do you require every day? Do like I do: eat complete protein with every meal without worrying about the numbers. Check the 10 affordable sources of protein to keep it budget-friendly.
- Eat More Fat. Fat doesn’t make you fat. Bad food and lack of activity do. Eating fat actually encourages fat loss. Your body won’t accumulate fat as smoothly if you give it a regular intake of healthy fats.
Fish oil is an excellent source of fat to lose your belly fat. Fish oil naturally improves testosterone levels and enhances fat loss. 6g omega-3 every day is a wonderful start. Check Carlson Fish Oil: 1600mg omega-3 per tbsp.
Stay away from trans-fatty fats present in stocks like margarine. Trans-fatty fats are dangerous for your health. Eat complete unprocessed foods 90% of the time as I suggest in point 3 and you’ll avoid trans-fatty fats quickly.
- Lower Your Body Fat. As a gentleman, your belly is the last area where you’ll get rid of fat. If you have man boobs and a double chin, you’ll have to reduce your body fat to lose your belly fat. Here’s how:
- Get Stronger. Health training builds & maintains muscle, boosts fat loss, supports to stick to the food, … Check StrongLifts 5×5 if you don’t understand where to begin: it only takes 3x45mins/week.
- Eat Healthier. Use the 8 nutrition rules. Eat breakfast. Eat every 3 hours. Proteins, veggies & fruits with every meal. Carbs are post-exercise only. 2 cups of water with every meal. Complete foods 90% of the time.
- Add Cardio. 15mins post exercise, grow up to 3x45mins/week. If you have shorter than 15% body fat, just get stronger and eat better. That will lower your body fat and execute you lose your belly fat.
Check the fat loss program for further info about how to lower your body fat.
- Stay Motivated. Looking at your belly or in the mirror provides you wrong feedback. What you notice is influenced by food intake, water retention, light, and your own plan. Self-image issues can perform the last one tricky.
- Measure Body Fat. Every 2 weeks applying a fat caliper. It doesn’t require being perfect. What matters is that the trend goes down.
- Measure Your Waist. Also every 2 weeks. If you get powerful and eat healthily, your waist will go down quick. Your pants will start to appear loose.
- Take Pictures. You should take some pictures of yourself every 2 weeks: front, back & side. The side images will give the greatest change.
Success breeds success. Track progress perfectly so you understand where you are and stay motivated to keep striving at losing your belly fat. Don’t just see this post and go back to what you were doing. Decide action. Lose your belly fat.